Radio frequency is the latest technology to tackle around neck and jaw areas in need of rejuvenation. RF treatment uses tripolar and bipolar radio frequency modalities to heat subcutaneous dermal tissue using a handpiece emitting RF waves. This causes the contraction of the existing collagen fibers, encourages fibroblast migration and promotes new collagen growth that helps to tighten and improve the outer architecture of the skin.
You’ll see the lifting effect and feel how your skin becomes tighter, smoother, and more elastic. There is no downtime (apart from the treatment time itself) and minimal discomfort. It is a walk-in walk-out procedure which takes anywhere from 20 to 70 minutes. What can a course of RF Face Lift treatments do for me? The goal of the radio frequency face lift is to restore a more youthful look by helping to reverse the signs of aging and gravity. The treatment achieves: The goal of the radio frequency face lift is to restore a more youthful look by helping to reverse the signs of aging and gravity. The treatment achieves:
• The tightening and smoothing of the skin resulting in a reduced appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
• The tightening of sagging skin around the jowls and neck.
• A reduction in the appearance of double chins.
• Improvement of skin laxity.
• A noticeable improvement in skin tone.
• Lift the eyebrows/lids
• Plump up the skin